Wednesday, January 11, 2017

When your running low on time....

On the days I just don't have enough time to ride them both, I ride out for a trot on the roads, riding one and leading the other....





The first time I did this I made sure I had plenty of time and started in a confined area. I didn't really have to worry about it though because once Goldrush got the hang of it he was quite happy to trot alongside.
It makes life so much easier somedays and my little ol Spud is such a patient lead pony.

Of course no ride would be complete without my little helper coming along.
Diesel is growing so fast!!


3 comments:

KateRose said...

When it's warm I want to teach Henry and Apollo to pony eachother, it would be so time efficient! :)

Unknown said...

That does really help when its a busy day! Your dog is so cute!

Rocking E Cowgirl said...

I love ponying mine!!