Sunday, February 21, 2016

My little legend!!

I have so much love for my little pony Spud. He's my superstar, my legend and gives his all at everything he does. He maybe small but he has a huge heart. He is the kinda of pony that will run until he drops. At our most recent competition this was the result....


We won the team competition for pony club games and we came second in the pairs event. Also throughout that competition there were selectors watching to choose riders to compete in the North Island national event. I wasn't expecting it at all but we got selected to be on the team!! I'm literally so stoked about this. As well as on the north island team we are also in the taranaki team (regionals). As an even more more exciting news we are going to be competing in the individual nationals for mounted Games. So I have a busy few months ahead of me. 

Below are a few photos taken from our ride the other night when my sister accompanied me and took photos. As you can see not only is he fast and skilled in games he also has a lot of jumping talent. 
This pony makes me happy. I have so much love for him. 












4 comments:

Carly said...

Damn pony. He does have hops! Congrats on your selection!

Michelle said...

HA HA The rider is pretty talented herself!!!
Love Mum

Liz Stout said...

Pony has UPs!

HolyBully said...

Look at those tight knees! What an athletic boy.